About Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Warren Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center is pleased to inform you that we have resumed our normal business hours.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff members, we are taking all possible precautions as stated by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA.
Infection Control and Patient Safety Measures
- We have undergone multiple changes including equipping all staff members with the proper PPE (gowns, head covers, foot covers, N-95 masks, face shields).
- Upon arrival, you will see our front desk has a decorative but yet effective physical acrylic glass barrier for your protection and for our employees.
- We will be taking temperatures of our staff members and anyone who presents to our office with a non-touch thermometer as well as questioning everyone entering our office regarding potential risk factors for Covid-19 exposures.
- We have installed air purifiers in the waiting room, hallways, and all of our 5 surgical operatories.
- We have hand sanitizer in all rooms available to our patients.
- Our entire staff has been instructed on the importance of appropriate hand washing constantly during our workday.
- Each operatory is cleaned thoroughly after patient usage and checked prior to seating another patient.
- Our waiting room is designed so that there is an adequate distancing of people in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We have also implemented Telehealth conferencing with our doctors in the event a patient would like to engage in those services to decrease in-office patient volume. Book a Video Consultation Appointment!
- We continue to evaluate our systems, evolving, and implementing changes when necessary.
Additional Information Links:
- New Jersey Department of Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Americal Dental Association (ADA)
Please feel free to ask our staff any questions regarding the safety of our office or ways that we might be able to improve. We thank you very much for your patience and look forward to the opportunity to treat your oral surgical needs.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 908-222-7922.