About Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Warren Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center is actively observing the emerging and rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak. We are staying up-to-date with the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health departments. We will be seeing only patients requiring emergency care until 04/30/20. We will be open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm until 04/30/20 to accommodate the non-elective and emergent procedures for patients. However, we plan to open with our normal business hours seeing all patients on 05/01/20 unless there are changes made to the current guidelines set forth by governing agencies. We will certainly keep you abreast of any changes.
Due to concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and in an effort to keep everyone safe,
- If you or someone you know has recently returned from China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, or Japan, please call your physician’s office to schedule your needed appointment.
- If you have the flu, cold, persistent cough, runny nose, sore throat, or fever, please schedule an appointment with your doctor.
- Please do not call or schedule an appointment with our practice if any of the above applies until you are no longer contagious.
Temporary Office Hours Until 04/30/2020 due to New Jersey State regulations
Monday to Friday: 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. (Only Emergencies)
For information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) including symptoms, prevention, and travel advice, please visit the following links:
- New Jersey Department of Health at https://www.nj.gov/health/,
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int,
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov,
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html,
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html,
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
We hope you understand, and we thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 908-222-7922.