Daniel Sullivan, DDS
Top Oral Surgeon in Warren New Jersey
Education / Experience
Dr. Sullivan graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry and subsequently completed an internship and residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Seton Hall University Hospital system, respectively.
Dr. Sullivan held the role of Clinical Associate Professor at New York University in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and has also taught in the Department of Implant Dentistry at New York University. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He is also a Fellow of
- the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons,
- the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and
- the National Board of Dental Anesthesiology.
Further Experience / Awards
- Licensed to administer anesthesia in both New Jersey and New York
- Past President of the Central Dental Society of New Jersey (2009-2010)
- Attending doctor at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Somerset, in New Jersey
- Attending doctor at SurgiCare of Central Jersey, Watchung
- Top Dentist in New Jersey’s Monthly magazine for several years
- Voted as a “Favorite Kids’ Doc” several times in New Jersey Family Magazine
- Top Dentist in Healthy Living
- A prominent frequent speaker on the topic of Implant Dentistry
- Selected to speak at the New Jersey Dental Society Meeting in 2011
- Selected to speak at the national meeting of the American Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (2012) in San Diego on full mouth restoration using dental implants
- Published multiple articles on full mouth implant restoration
- Dr. Sullivan was recently given the TITLE: Chairman of the Department of Dentistry, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, NJ
- Dr. Sullivan is proud to have recently become the
Official Oral Surgeon for the Somerset Patriots | New York Yankees Double-A Affiliate
Dr. Sullivan supports each one of the following charities financially and with his time:
Dr. Sullivan’s main interest in publications, speaking engagements, and clinical advancement has been that of Implant Dentistry. He has attained numerous academic accolades but has ultimately focused on being an extremely caring surgeon with a great rapport with his patients.
Dr. Sullivan contributes to multiple charities: “Enduring Hearts”, “Give Kids a Smile,” “Sports Foundation versus Cancer,” “Soft Bones” and “Jesus del Cristo.” Dr. Sullivan is also proud to support local schools. He loves to spend time with his wife, Vlora, and four children, Peter, Sarah, Joseph, and Daniella. Dr. Sullivan enjoys playing almost any sport and loves traveling. He lived in Spain for nearly two years where he became fluent in Spanish.