Meet Dr. Daniel Sullivan, DDS
Top Oral Surgeon in Warren New Jersey
Education / Experience
Dr. Sullivan graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry and subsequently completed an internship and residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Seton Hall University Hospital system, respectively.
Dr. Sullivan held the role of Clinical Associate Professor at New York University in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and has also taught in the Department of Implant Dentistry at New York University. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He is also a Fellow of
- the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons,
- the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and
- the National Board of Dental Anesthesiology.
Dr. Sullivan has attained numerous academic accolades, and his main interests include publications, speaking engagements, and clinical advancement of Implant Dentistry. However, his true passion is getting to build rapport with his patients so that he can provide the best-individualized care. Dr. Sullivan also supports several charities with his time, you can find all he does for his community here!
Outside of the Scrubs
Dr. Daniel Sullivan lives here in Warren with his beloved wife, Vlora, and their four children- Peter, Sarah, Joseph, and Daniella. Outside of the scrubs, Dr. Sullivan lives a very active lifestyle! You can usually find him spending time with his family or participating in some kind of sport. He especially enjoys traveling, and even became fluent in Spanish after living in Spain for nearly 2 years!
Further Experience / Awards
- Licensed to administer anesthesia in both New Jersey and New York
- Past President of the Central Dental Society of New Jersey (2009-2010)
- Attending doctor at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Somerset, in New Jersey
- Attending doctor at SurgiCare of Central Jersey, Watchung
- Voted Top Dentist in New Jersey’s Monthly magazine since 2009
- Voted as a “Favorite Kids’ Doc” several times in New Jersey Family Magazine
- Top Dentist in Healthy Living
- A prominent frequent speaker on the topic of Implant Dentistry
- Selected to speak at the New Jersey Dental Society Meeting in 2011
- Selected to speak at the national meeting of the American Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (2012) in San Diego on full mouth restoration using dental implants
- Published multiple articles on full mouth implant restoration
- Dr. Sullivan was recently given the TITLE: Chairman of the Department of Dentistry, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, NJ
- Dr. Sullivan is proud to have recently become the
Official Oral Surgeon for the Somerset Patriots | New York Yankees Double-A Affiliate