Complications in Implant Prosthetics
Presented by Chris Salierno DDS
Hosted by Warren oral Surgery and Paramount Oral Surgery
Sponsored by NEODENT
A distinction must be made between implant survival and implant success. Survival means there is still some level of osseointegration of the implant in the bone.
However, more discerning patients and dental teams have noted a host of complications that will not permit us to use the word “success” when describing many cases.
Achieving long term aesthetics, function, and peri-implant health has become more important as we raise the standards for implant therapy. It is simply not enough to achieve osseointegration anymore.
The following topics will be covered:
- Types of complications – functional, hygienic, and cosmetic
- Management of common restorative challenges
- Best practices to reduce and avoid avoid complications
- Analyzing costs and fees to improve profitability
- Application of Digital Dentistry to Implantology
- How to use intra-oral scanning in implant dentistry
- Surgical Guides with CBCT & intra-oral scans
This Course is intended for General Dentists and Prosthodontists
Attendees will receive
7 CE credits
Breakfast, lunch and refreshments